CarDoc
CarDoc, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  IMI L3 Motor Vehicle Mechanic
105313175

I need a new altwrnator belt wu15 wmo, Currently in Leeds

Customer Question

I need a new altwrnator belt wu15 wmo
JA: How old is the battery? How many miles are on the car?
Customer: Currently in Leeds 54k 6 years old I can see it’s snapped
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Citroen DS3 2015
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I haven’t it’s just broke
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nope that’s all
Category: Car
Expert:  CarDoc replied 19 days ago.

Hi, How are you?
I'm Shabaz, one of the automotive experts. I will be happy to assist you today. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.

You will be prompted for a phone call by the automated system, only accept this if we can't resolve the issue through messaging, otherwise we can continue our conversation on the message thread.

There are different types of belts available for your car. It depends on whether your car is equipped with stop-start and if it has A/C.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Okay amazing and yes
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
It has both
Expert:  CarDoc replied 19 days ago.

You need a kit where the belt is 1020mm in length. A kit like THIS is fine or you can contact your local parts store if you need the aux belt quickly, the shipping time is quite long with this website.

Expert:  CarDoc replied 19 days ago.

I hope I have answered your question. If you have any further questions, feel free to message me by replying on this message thread.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your feedback is appreciated.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer.