sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My fuel gauge won’t reset, Starts fine, 2017 avant a4, I’ve

My fuel gauge won’t reset
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: Starts fine
JA: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: 2017 avant a4
JA: Are you fixing your A4 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’ve tried ODO reset factory reset and on and off
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
How long does this service take ?

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer i would like to know certainly what is the indicator you are getting the best would be if you send me a picture of it

Dear costumer i recommend to you to make a reset from the diagnostic equipment , but it can be done at any workshop other than the agency with the multibrand equipment with mercedes software, the indicators that works bad they keep turned up in the screen,normaly can be a setup issue making the factory reset will get the car working with default settings.