sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Saab 9-3 aero has thrown a code p1235 no power in 1and 2

Customer Question

Saab 9-3 aero has thrown a code p1235 no power in 1and 2 code goes on and off every other day
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: consistent
JA: What year is your 9-3?
Customer: 2095 2005
JA: Are you fixing your 9-3 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet but I will be
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No problem
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Text will be fine cheers

Dear customer, this is an error code that tells us that there are no problems with the fuel pressure, this can be due to various inconveniences such as problems at the fuel regulation due to damage to the regulator, problems at the pump, you may be having one of the injectors working directly like your 2005 model, it is normal for these types of problems to occur and ideally, when there are these error codes, a check and maintenance to the injection system is carried out as complete as possible. It consist of cleaning injectors, replacing the pump, checking the regulator, etc.