sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Lotus esprit S4 how much R12 gas, Yes as usual, 1994, just

Lotus esprit S4 how much R12 gas
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: Yes as usual
JA: What year is your Esprit?
Customer: 1994
JA: Are you fixing your Esprit yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just requires a top up of r12 gas due to being stood
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, I would like to know if this 1994 model already came with full injection or is carbureted, I also found that many customers update the carbureted models to full injection and I would like to clarify this in order to give you a better answer.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
It already came with fuel injection and was a 1994 model
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
it came to me with fuel injection and is a 1994 model

Thank you for clarifying, dear customer, I ask you this because what you are presenting is a very important symptom that the injectors are working directly and it is not regulating correctly the increase in consumption, my main recommendation is only to do injectors maintenance and replacement filter, as the starting point as it is very likely that you willl have to replace some of the injectors or even all of them because they do not seem to be regulating correctly, this is the main cause of this kind of problem.

sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience: Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes