sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a Ford C Max 2014. There is a problem with rear

I have a Ford C Max 2014. There is a problem with rear passenger door & window, door won't open & window won't operate. My panel is also showing problem with child lock
JA: What is the model of your '14 Ford?
Customer: C max
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Haven't tried anything myself,
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
How long does it take for a response?

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello, can you help solve the problem

Dear costumer in these cases the ideal is to check the electric tension state, for that you must disassemble the door panel to reach the connetions and then check them out by a multimeter or a tester. if you don´t have electric tension it´s possible that the doors related fuses are blown. it also can be an issue with the electric cables. it can also be an electric issue at the central lock, wich can be checked by a ford diagnostic equipment.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** the car to a Ford dealer.

Dear customer, a pleasure to serve you.