Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

My Lexus UX 250h was locked in the garage for a week also

Customer Question

My Lexus UX 250h was locked in the garage for a week also the car was locked. Now it is totally dead, but I managed to open the door with the mechanical key. However I can’t move the car out of the garage. What do I do please
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?
Customer: 1500 om
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: 1500 only, the car is a 2020 which I acquired 2 weeks ago and drove it on a test drive and then to home, that’ when I locked it in the garage and went away for 8 days.
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Definitely not fixing myself. I just want to start so that I can get it out of the garage. It has no power/ electrical whatsoever.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes because it is in the garage I will not be able to open the bonnet or roll it out of the garage as it has an electric instead of a hand brake
Category: Car
Expert:  Kevin replied 15 days ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
My name Graham Pape is it possible to use email as I have problems with my fingers
Expert:  Kevin replied 15 days ago.

Hi Graham I hope you are well. unfortunately, the only way to get the car running again is by accessing the 12 v battery under the bonnet .did you purchase from a dealership?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Please continue on line
Expert:  Kevin replied 15 days ago.

did you get my reply graham

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No sorry please resend
Expert:  Kevin replied 15 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I did
Expert:  Kevin replied 15 days ago.

ok i would speak to the dealer it would be their responsibility to come out and get the car running

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
OK thanks I will try them tomorrow
Expert:  Kevin replied 15 days ago.

your very welcome