RichardM1126
RichardM1126, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
110837232

Chassis control warning light is on and vehicle vibrating

Chassis control warning light is on and vehicle vibrating especially when accelerating up an incline
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Chassis control warning on info display and on tachometer dial
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: Nissan Qashqai 2015 RHD
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Haven't t tried anything yet
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hi my name is ***** ***** you had and fault codes read? If so what are they please? The system is basically to control the amount of body roll on the car, it will more then likely be a sensor that is faulty resulting in the on board computer unable to correctly read ride height and body roll etc hence why the car is vibrating,

I would say until you get this fault fixed I would not do any high speed corners just incase,

so ideally you need to get a diagnostic scanner on it to read the faults and that will give you a starting point and more then likely when you look at the sensor it will be damaged or corroded

hope this helps many thanks