sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have 2 bits of information on my computer information bar,

Good evening
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have 2 bits of information on my computer information bar
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: Ford transit. 2015 model
JA: Are you fixing your Transit yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: One message says light bulb needs replacing. Another says break pads are due to be renewed Both have been done, and I need help ridding of the messages please
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Break light
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes...another problem is
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK thank you

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Jose
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I cant afford £16 phone call
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello?

.

Dear customer, every time we do any repair that generated error codes, it is necessary to reset the data through a diagnostic tool with Ford software, so that you leave the computer without error code record because the error codes are unfortunately stored in the ECU.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK thank you. And what about the drivers door not opening once unlocked, yet the passenger door s fine regardless

This could be the door solenoid, as it's an independent problems on the drives door, it means that the door solenoid it arriving to it's useful life and it is getting stuck on occasionally.