sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a 2007 X350 XJ8L Sovereign and have a problem that

I have a 2007 X350 XJ8L Sovereign and have a problem that the air suspension is stuck in the jacked up position all round and will not come down. My Independent Jaguar Garage has fitted a new compressor and ECU but nothing changed! Reckons everything is OK with the system but cannot locate the fault. I understand he is going to de-pressurise the system and get it back to me to see how it goes. I don't have any confidence that anything has changed. Has anyone experienced this problem or could suggest anything to clear the fault? Thanks, Chris
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: No, its been with the garage for 4 week now! but when I took it in it was simply stuck in the jacked up position, no fluid under the car or anything like that. He fitted a new compressor about 12 months ago to clear an 'Air Suspension Fault' Error Message. Since that was done, when I parked up you could hear air escaping like the system was venting air, but it never did that before. Now fitted another compressor which has done nothing!
JA: Are you fixing your XJ8L yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, it is with Jagman in Wigan. My local Independent Jaguar Garage. I'm told everything has been tried and has fitted a new compressor and ECU.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No, that's everything.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, this failure is characteristic of problems in the suspension valve, I see that you have already checked the compressor and the ecu and that is very good but there is a valve in charge of allowing the passage of air to each of the ducts that come to suspensions and also allows air discharge.

It is the valve that I am going to attach below in the picture.

This is the valve information:

OEM part number

C2C35166,
2W933B486AA, 2W93-3B486-AA.
2W93-5B696-AE, 2W935B696AE,
HTI - KF-2015-00011,
KAS - AA0104.01.0.001.120.1
(For compressors: C2C2450, C2C22825, C2C27702E, C2C27702,(###) ###-####

III.The part conforms to the following:

Land Rover for Jaguar X350
XJ; XJR; XJ8 Super V8
XJ-Series xj8-series
Vaden Plas 2004-2009
2003 - 2010

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks for your prompt answer. I have forwarded the information to my independent jaguar mechanic who is repairing my car and he has ordered a replacement valve block as you have recommended. I will let you know if it solves the problem when it is fitted and I will rate the service once it is fitted. In the meantime I am very impressed with the service you have provided. Thank you.

Dear customer, a pleasure to serve you.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
A 1st class service with very prompt responses. You advice has solved the problem with my suspension that the independent jaguar garage where my car is could not! Highly recommended 100%. Thank you Sebastian!

Dear customer, a pleasure to serve you.
Kind regards, Sebastian.