sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I've got a Citroen C4 (similar to a Peugeot 308?) that has

Hi, I've got a Citroen C4 (similar to a Peugeot 308?) that has just turned 10 years old, so needs a new timing belt and waterpump. I have received a quote for £350 to carry out this work... is this a good price? Thanks.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer, is within reason, I do not know if you are doing it in an agency, but by the price i think not, in an agency it can cost more than 600Pounds, as this is a 2010 model there are a lot of external workshops without inconvenience so i thing it is a good price.