Malcolm Gillespie
Malcolm Gillespie, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  City & guilds pt 1 & 2
22484842

I have a Skoda 1.6 TDi I'm getting a knocking under power at

I have a Skoda 1.6 TDi I'm getting a knocking under power at low revs doesn't happen until engine has warmed up no noticeable difference in performance
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: Hard to say sounds like a diesel knock couldn't say how long can't hear it when radio is on
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Skoda Octavia 1.6 TDi 2910 60000 on the clock
JA: What year is your Skoda?
Customer: 2010
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not fixing myself have tried system cleaners and injector cleaners and different diesel
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not really as I say the car is running well

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for using just answer.. My suggestion would be have the injectors removed and overhauled by a proffesional...

Customer: replied 12 days ago.