Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

Can you please advise me if my car has the emissions fault

Customer Question

Hi can you please advise me if my car has the emissions fault fixed
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Volkswagen Passat Ve64zvn
JA: What year is your Passat?
Customer: 2014
JA: Are you fixing your Passat yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I wanted to know if this problem has been fixed in my car when I purchased it
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no when can you let me know please
Category: Car
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please advise
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 days ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Mr sarfraz Ahmed
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 days ago.
Hi sarfraz I hope you are well. Unfortunately because of data protection only the dealership can tell you if the recall has been carried out on this vehicle
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have already chat to them live and they advised to speak to you
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 days ago.
The wouldn’t tell you to come to us . You need to speak to your local dealership . On vw can look this up for you
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No thank you please cancel my membership and direct debit and I was told by Volkswagen that the five pound is also refundedable
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 days ago.
This is not vw this is just answer