sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have no lights on my dashboad. Renault 25 ext 1992. Are

I have no lights on my dashboad. Renault 25 ext 1992. Are you going to empty my account.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hello Sebastian. I am ***** *****, 89yrs this month, please have patience.What do you wish to know.

Dear costumer could you tell me what have you already checked particularly if you have already checked the fuses and relays and the rear connections of the dash? I would also like to know if the battery has been replaced and I would like to know how this happened.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My wife is on the phone, my cousin has just had eye trouble.Yes I would rather speak to you. Anther time. I will call tomorow. Promiss.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Henry

Thanks in advance, a pleasure to serve you.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
You do not know the whole story, I think that might help..Soon as you say pay up, its yours. Henry

Dear customer, I do not think it is necessary for you to make a call, you can tell me without problems through the chat to better understand your problem, I will be attentive to your query. I can keep clarifying all you need here , without problem at all.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi Sebastian. Henry here, I would prefer to go the hard way, and use my finger.

Hello Henry, don´t worry, patience is what we have the most , I have already commented to you previously that if you did check the relays, fuses and battery, but you still don't confirm this to me, could you please tell me? In your initial consultation you told me that the dashboard does not work, but I would like to know if your vehicle has any other problem, that is, if the engine does not start or you see power losses.