sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

The fan wont turn off i had to unplug it, Msport e90 3

The fan wont turn off i had to unplug it
JA: What is the model/year of your BMW?
Customer: Msport e90 3 series 2006
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Bought a water pump but been told it wasn't that
JA: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: Serviced 2 years ago and not overheated
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear costumer what you are prsenting to me is that the electrofan is working in a direct way i mean is not regulating its operation, the regulation is ruled by the temperature sensor that is working direct to the computer, it is good to start checking the sensor operation but i also recommend you to check very well the status of the electrofan relay that is the one that activates the same, it can get stuck causing it to work directly. Check these two factors dear customer.