sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I need help with a caravan issue. Am I in the right place?

Customer Question

JA: What year is your Caravan?
Customer: 2013
JA: Are you fixing your Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's to do with the fitted fridge. I've pressed every button in sight.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Best described over the phone.
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 11 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, could you tell me please what problem you have with your fridge?
Thanks in advance.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 10 days ago.

Dear customer, as a general answer, the electrical systems of the accessories such as the fridge works with an independent panel, you have to check if there are problems at the level of the fuses that protect these components, such as the fridge or leisure battey, in some models they work directly, you have to verify the fridge connection, now if it is turning on but the compressor is not activating, it is likely that it is either a fault in the fridge itself or the compressor may have a lack of gas or the compressor itself has damaged.