Billy
Billy, Trainer/ Master Technician
Experience:  Trainer 8+ years, master tech. 10+ years, SAE member
30385560

Speedo and mileage gone blank also warnings for faults on

Speedo and mileage gone blank also warnings for faults on ABS, brakes, seatbelts and air bags. I think it's just worn out wiring?
JA: Have you checked the brake fluid? And have the brakes been squeaking?
Customer: No squeaking and brake fluid was checked in Feb
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Citroen C4 2009
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm not experienced enough. So tried nothing. Dud a*****and brakes worked fine
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have it booked in to the garage on Friday

Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.
If you get prompted for a Premium service or a phone call, please ignore that, as i don't think it is needed at this point.

My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.

The most likely fault would be the instrument cluster itself. Those are known to fail.

The best course of action in this case would be having your cluster remanufactured.

This would be the cheapest way, and will not require any programming.

I will include a link to a company that fixes those units, you can get a quote from them. They are very reputable and always provide warranty on the work they do:

http://www.bba-reman.com/gb/content.aspx?content=citroen-c4-dash

Kindly let me know if further assistance is needed.