Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
105804848

When i break sharply. The next time i use the breaks gently

When i break sharply. The next time i use the breaks gently the pedel is like a spunge. no flud leak. breaks then return to normal
JA: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?
Customer: The car is 2007 Suzuki. Normal driving But on this ocasion i was jabing the break pedel to see if there was pulling
JA: What is the model of your '07 Suzuki?
Customer: Ingis 1.3
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have looked for singes of leaks. Fluid loss all looks good
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The car had been idel for some mounts but i have run her now for about 400 Kl and shes good but onely when sharp breaking to test for pull

Hi my name is ***** ***** am here to assist you Today the Brake fluid is meant to be changed every 3 years when was the Brake fluid last changed.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The car has been servist well less then 50 tou miles ago

Carry on via text please you will get a refund regarding the call.

When was the last time the brake fluid was changed.