sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I got blackvue dashcam and I brought a blackvue battery I

I got blackvue dashcam and I brought a blackvue battery I fuse tap I put it on the parking aid 10 and with a 15 amp is that going to be okay on that or would it blow the fuse
JA: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?
Customer: Yeah
JA: What is the model of your '10 Ford?
Customer: Fiesta vignale 2019
JA: Are you fixing your Fiesta yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I have to change the fuse on parking aid fuse twices cos it keeps blowing when I have a 20amp on for the dashcam battery
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, if it is burning with the 20 amp, you have to put a higher one, that is at least 30 because if you put 15 it will burn, remember that what the fuse is marking is that it supports 20 amps if you put 15 to is supporting less than what is already burning so place at least one of 30

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Okay I will try that thank you for your help

Dear customer, a pleasure to serve you.

Kind regards, Sebastian.