Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

I have a chrysler grand voyager 2.8 crd v rt. do you know

i have a chrysler grand voyager 2.8 crd v rt. do you know where the fuel pressure sensor is located
JA: Are you certain it's the fuel pressure sensor that's in need of attention? What about the fuel rail? Have you checked it yet?
Customer: sorry i will explain, i am adding a chip box to try it out and it needs to be plugged into the sensor
JA: What year is your Voyager?
Customer: 2009
JA: Are you fixing your Voyager yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes i am. there are several plugs on top of engine but i have done nothing yet
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Im Rob, A UK certified vehicle technician and Garage/MOT centre owner, And will be assisting you with your question today.

Fuel pressure sensor is on the end of the fuel rail..if you locate your injectors..just follow the hard fuel lines back then you come to the delivery rail..on the end of that you see the pressure sensor and connector plug..