How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert Your Own Question
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 5507
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
Type Your Car Question Here...
Robert is online now

I have a chrysler grand voyager 2.8 crd v rt. do you know

This answer was rated:

i have a chrysler grand voyager 2.8 crd v rt. do you know where the fuel pressure sensor is located
JA: Are you certain it's the fuel pressure sensor that's in need of attention? What about the fuel rail? Have you checked it yet?
Customer: sorry i will explain, i am adding a chip box to try it out and it needs to be plugged into the sensor
JA: What year is your Voyager?
Customer: 2009
JA: Are you fixing your Voyager yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes i am. there are several plugs on top of engine but i have done nothing yet
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Im Rob, A UK certified vehicle technician and Garage/MOT centre owner, And will be assisting you with your question today.

Fuel pressure sensor is on the end of the fuel rail..if you locate your injectors..just follow the hard fuel lines back then you come to the delivery rail..on the end of that you see the pressure sensor and connector plug..

Robert and other Car Specialists are ready to help you