sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Drivers door on my Hyundai 20 it makes a bleep why is this

drivers door on my Hyundai 20 it makes a bleep why is this please?
JA: What is the model of your '20 Hyundai?
Customer: ix20
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have not done anything to it
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I cannot find your reply.

Dear customer, could you attach a video of the sound you are presenting to me? Because I would like to know if it is a warning sound like the seat belt or a badly closed door or something like that.

sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience: Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Please please call***********
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My mobile is***********

Dear customer, for the moment I can't take calls but we can keep chatting here in the platform

Is it the same bleep as the "seatbelt not on" warning bleep.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Hello my mobile is XXXXXXX

Do you still want a call ? regards Gavin.

Due to time reasons I will have to opt out and let another expert take over regards Gavin.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Hiya

Is this happening when you are driving?  If so it could be Lane Departure Warning buzzer.

Other options are as previously suggest Seatbelt Warning or Door Open Warning.

If you feel there is a fault with the vehicle than being a 20 plate model and still under warranty you should take it to your nearest Hyundai Dealer as any intervention may void your warranty.

Phillip

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I paid £5 to join this which said I could cancel if I wish which I do so please confirm this has been done
Margaret Elliott

Hiya

I only provide the Technical Assistance.  You have to contact Customer Services for any other issues.

Phillip