sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My car juddered yesterday when I accelerated and when idle.

My car juddered yesterday when I accelerated and when idle. When I accelerate it's sluggish to respond and sounds like a plane taking off. Today the engine light flashed/blinked when I went up a hill. Is it spark plugs or is it possible that someone put sugar in my fuel tank?

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Hi, please send a written answer rather than a phone call, thanks

Dear customer, if you tell me that you feel like an airplane, I imagine it is because you feel like a hiss, the hisses are usually vacuum leaks from the intake, but I am worried that you tell me that someone may have put sugar in the fuel tank because this is a bad thing, if you think that someone could have done this I recommend that you do not start the engine again and that you go to the nearest workshop first to make a diagnosis and find out the green code that is activating the engine light and second to Clean the fuel tank as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
ok thanks very much

Dear customer, a pleasure to serve you.
Kind regards, Sebastian.