sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Cruise control and limiter inactive and active parking

Customer Question

Cruise control and limiter inactive and active parking assist and park tropic inoperative. When I put it in gear a warning noise comes on with a red border around the car.
JA: Have you checked the fuse? What size is your engine?
Customer: Is a s 560 don’t know anything about engines
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: s 560 registered 201
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no haven’t a clue
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: dont think so
Category: Car
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 17 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they know the make, model, year of your vehicle, engine type and size, fuel type and registration plate number.
Please provide the information above to help Experts find a solution quicker.
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer the cruise control systems are very delicate systems, when the computer detects a malfunction in any powertrain system or stability system or brakes etc.... Immediately disable the cruise control system as a precaution, surely the computer is detecting error codes but to know them you will need to use a diagnostic equipment can be something very simple like a proximity sensor or a worn brake pad normally those are the most common factors, but it is very necessary to make the diagnosis to know what is causing this system is deactivated.