Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

My car don’t want start I call breakdown they said is

Customer Question

Hi my car don’t want start I call breakdown they said is starter so I call mobile mechanic and he change new starter and car still not working
JA: Does the engine turn over at all? Is this the original starter?
Customer: yes Vauxhall I bough nee from shop new*
JA: What is the model/year of your Vauxhall?
Customer: so guy said gave to be done electrical problem is Vauxhall Astra 2006
JA: Are you fixing your Astra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no no I call mobile mechanic
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I just need help
Category: Car
Expert:  Kevin replied 20 days ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Hi Agnieszka .
Expert:  Kevin replied 20 days ago.
Hi Agnieszka I hope you are well. I’m sorry your having troubles starting the car and I totally understand how frustrating this can be. Has your mechanic tested the voltage being supplied to the starter motor ?