sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Fiat 500 - radio refuses to tune in to a station and

fiat 500 - radio refuses to tune in to a station and electric wing mirrors have stopped working
JA: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?
Customer: came with the car. the aerial had been chewed by a cat
JA: What year is your 500e?
Customer: 2015
JA: Are you fixing your 500e yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it i a 500 S and no I haven't tried anything yet
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, it is likely that when the cat ate the antenna it could have damaged the transmitter system but I see that the problem reached the electric mirrors so it is likely that some kind of short occurred, I recommend that you check the fuses that are under the dashboard, it is very likely that you have a problem with it.