sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I took the car to a garage this morning and it cut out on

Customer Question

Hi I took the car to a garage this morning and it cut out on the way way but started again within a few minutes the garage puts it on a diagnostic machine and nothing showed all the senses seem to be ok my question is are there any sensors on a smart car that do not show on a diagnostic machine
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, if the local garage does not use a suitable diagnostic tool with smart software, it is quite possible that no error codes will be found.