sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

We cannot get the ABS light to go off, No ABS light, 2008,

We cannot get the ABS light to go off
JA: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?
Customer: No ABS light
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No it has been to the garage and they have tried their own computer system and also borrowed another which both state they can set Chrysler but they cannot remove it? Is it a computer soft wear issue?
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Car is a Grand Voyager Automatic 2.8 diesel

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, which error codes are generated?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I’m not sure Jose. It’s solely the light on the dashboard showing ABS has come on and the garage people using their systems cannot remove it?
When they plug in will it show error codes?

Dear customer happens is that the review to do is based on the error code that presents for example the error code is talking about a faulty sensor must be replaced and then reset the sensor to clear the error, while not replace the sensor the error code will never disappear and therefore the indicator will not turn off, it is also advisable to make a revision in the electrical wiring including may be the brake system as the caliper or discs.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thanks for your help.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
thank you the response was very good and concise. Very helpful.

Kind regards, Sebastian.

PS: It is not necessary to reply to this message.