sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

The MediaNav system in my Renault Clio Tce, 2014 plate, has

The MediaNav system in my Renault Clio Tce, 2014 plate, has stopped working. The Renault symbol appears and then nothing. I have tried removing and replacing the fuse and disconnected the battery to attempt a reset but it is still not working. The Renault symbol goes off and then on so it seems like it is trying to start but isn't.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they know the make, model, year of your vehicle, engine type and size, fuel type and registration plate number.
Please provide the information above to help Experts find a solution quicker.
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi, it is a 2014 Renault Clio D-Que M-Nav Energy Tce Ss. Reg No PX64JVZ, Petrol, 899cc.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, this can be worrying, because it can be the software of the equipment that is the problem, but it can also be a problem with the electronic board, I am not going to recommend you to go to an agency to solve this type of problems because when we have this type of inconvenience we do very superficial revisions including the others we do not repair electronic boards in the agencies we simply replace the equipment of recommendation is that you do this revision in a workshop that works with installation of sound equipment GPS navigation system they can make the software update and also if the problem is the electronic board many workshops have the ability to repair them.

sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience: Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you. I have purchased a new system.