Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

I want to give my 2013 berlingo van a face lift can you tell

Customer Question

Hi I want to give my 2013 berlingo van a face lift can you tell me if a citeron C3 16 inch alloys with 205/55/R16 on my van currently has 195/65/r15 on thanks Andre
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: Citeron berlingo van
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no nothing tried
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thanks
Category: Car
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 15 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they know the make, model, year of your vehicle, engine type and size, fuel type and registration plate number.
Please provide the information above to help Experts find a solution quicker.
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Yk63dzb registration vin number vf7 7D9HFO dj69218
Expert:  Kevin replied 15 days ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?

Expert:  Kevin replied 15 days ago.

Hi, I hope you are doing well. Ok so the good news is yes the size you are fitting will have a very close rolling circumference to the size being removed so will be compatible and won't affect the speedo readings.You just need to make sure the stud pattern is the same and you are all good. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!