CarDoc
CarDoc, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  IMI L3 Motor Vehicle Mechanic
105313175

I would like a place that can repair this fault before my

I would like a place that can repair this fault before my next MOT in Nov.

Hi, How are you?
I'm Shabaz, one of the automotive experts. I will be happy to assist you today. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.

You will be prompted for a phone call by the automated system, only accept this if we can't resolve the issue through messaging, otherwise we can continue our conversation on the message thread.

This problem is related to the ABS wheel sensor and the reluctor ring. I would advise that you take the car to a local garage. The L6/3 fault can also be caused by the rear SAM unit (fuse box in the boot), it is known for this fuse box to corrode due moisture. If the there is corrosion, it will be seen on electrical connectors on the SAM unit as white/green powdery deposits. An example is this VIDEO, it's a different language but you'll understand me better, by watching the video.

This is the type of electrical problem I was referring to, in my response on your first question.

If you have any further questions or updates regarding this issue, feel free to message me by replying on this message thread.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your feedback is appreciated.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer.