sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have had a diagnostic result to say my MERC C220 (2005)

I have had a diagnostic result to say my MERC C220 (2005) has a left rear wheel magnetic speed sensor problem in addition to ESP problem. I bought a speed sensor ring and and electric sensor. What I need now is a quote for the job by an experienced Mercedes technician. I live in SE16 6NA Surrey Quays Rotherhithe. Thank you.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer your 2005 model nowadays many external garages can do this work for much more affordable costs than the same agency if I feel that the model is higher than 2012 2014 I would say that you need a more specialized place but as your model is 2005 many garages can help you and they have the diagnostic equipment with the right software. I will be leaving you some recommended garages in your area soon.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you. I know my car is old now. Yet only 56,000mls on the clock. I really look forward to the garages you feel sure will be able to help me before my MOT in November. Thank you so much..

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I am still waiting for your promise to send me technicians in my area.

Dear customer the following workshops have been recommended to me by customers in the area, I hope they will be useful, sorry for the delay, there was a confusion on my part, I thought I had already sent you the workshops.

A J Motors & Mot

+442072318861

J Walton Auto Repairs

+442072378096

Hatcham Autos

+442077325251