sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

F56 mini cooper showing code 123432 electric wastegate limit

f56 mini cooper showing code 123432 electric wastegate limit closed position implausible. has had new actuator and turco but fault still present.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: that is the exact code and yes many attempts to reset and no improvement even after attering the actuator adjustment
JA: What year is your MINI?
Customer: 2014
JA: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: im an independant repairer. after this problem started showing this code an overhaul of the turbo was carried out with a brand new actuator fitted at the same time.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: ITS turbos reconditioned the turbo with a new core and actuator but their only advice was to adjust the rod.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, I would like to know if the workshop where the service was carried out did a check on the turbo and a leakage check on the air intake system? Do you know about this?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No leak check carried out. After fault code cleared it returns as soon as the ignition is switched on before starting engine so pressures not relevant?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sorry can't talk now

Dear customer, it is possible that it is damage to the turbo or electrical wiring of the sensors, these models tend to damage the electrical wiring regularly.