Malcolm Gillespie
Malcolm Gillespie, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  City & guilds pt 1 & 2
22484842

Ford Ranger 2016 Wildtrack has AD-Blue malfunction warning

Customer Question

Ford Ranger 2016 Wildtrack has AD-Blue malfunction warning light and chimes every 4mins with engine management light. Malfunction warning also has count down to no engine start in 355miles. What can I check to rectify the problem?
Category: Car
Expert:  Malcolm Gillespie replied 13 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for using just answer. I suggest going to Ford and getting them to reset it , i think you will find they are the only people can do this .

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
All fault codes can be reset using the diagnostic tool .... most garages have the latest software. The whole reason I am using this site is because the main dealers charge £150 just to plug the tool in ... its daylight robbery!! and I'm afraid your advice is not quite what I'm looking for ... sorry Malcolm.

Thank you for your honesty im sorry to say FORD and all main agents dont tell you they are the only people to reset at the moment..