sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a ford focus estate 2012 titaniumx and i cant get the

Hi Pearl I have a ford focus estate 2012 titaniumx and i cant get the TPMS system to store the tyre pressured . Have tried pumping up the tyres to 42 psi andpressing the hazard light 6 times but still no joy. This model is keyless to start. Any elp would be appreciated Mark
JA: Have you checked your tire pressure? Do you have a tire gauge?
Customer: Yes and have now restored to 34 psi front and 36 rear
JA: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have You tubed the procedure for a Mark 3 but not sue this is correct for my car
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Brakes are working fine and no loss of pressure but the hill assist cruise control city stop arent working

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer from what I understand you want to alter the value of the tpms sensor if this is the case you have to take into account that this is a process that is done through the adaptive process option of a diagnostic equipment, normally when the tyre numbering is replaced or a sensor is replaced the new sensor must be configured this is done through a diagnostic equipment with ford software.