Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

Afternoon, On Sunday I chatted with Kevin ref inspecting the

Afternoon,On Sunday I chatted with Kevin ref inspecting the cooler temperature sensor on my Peugeot 207.Tomorrow I will receive the sensor via courier.
Are there any precautions I should consider for the coolant system eg trapped air. A small amount of water comes out when the sensor is removed.ThanksMark

Hi, Mark Kevin here I hope you are doing well. There will be a small loss of coolant when its removed and after fitting just ensure that the engine is run with the heater on full to ensure everything is circulating and air makes it way out

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello Kevin,
I’m good thanks, ***** ***** are too. Ordered sensor from Autodoc. They’re based in Germany (hidden detail on their internet site). Taken a bit long for delivery! Wife pissed off with me as a result!!
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
If the new sensor doesn’t work, I suspect it’s the connector or wiring? Will have to had over to an auto electrician at that point.

correct that's the best plan of action from here on out . Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sensor arriving Monday rather.

keep me posted and let me know if you get stuck

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Perfect, thanks Kevin. Have a great weekend.

you too!