IanjC211
IanjC211, Technician
Experience:  Expert
111627093

I have a Range Rover 2015 V 8 Autobiography. Sometimes when

Customer Question

I have a Range Rover 2015 V 8 Autobiography.
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: Sometimes when I move off I notice a juddering sound from the rear wheels as though I was on gravel . Any idea ?
JA: Are you fixing your Range Rover yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I checked the wheel nuts
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The car has just pased its MOT
Category: Car
Expert:  IanjC211 replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** to here you are having trouble with your vehicle the system will offer you a phone call please ignore this as I am unavailable for calls one moment while I review your information thank you. Regards ian

Expert:  IanjC211 replied 16 days ago.

Hello the issue you have will be the rear differential it feels like gravel because the wheels are are skipping over its likely the issue is with the bearings but would need stripping to confirm as the other issues could the planet gears or the main differential. Regards Ian.