sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

The coolant in My Mazda Bongo 1996 is bubbling and coming

The coolant in My Mazda Bongo 1996 is bubbling and coming out of the overflow pipe...what do I do..we recently (last week) had the system cleaned out and new coolant put in but we are boiling up again ... any thoughts
JA: How many miles on the car? How has your mileage been lately?
Customer: 177,000
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no..we took it to a local garage they spent two hours checking for leaks and then doing a pressure thing...seemed to clean it out and thren filled it with coolant
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thats all I know

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, there are several factors that can cause this problem, the most usual is a damaged radiator cap, but it is good to check if the problem is not the coolant circulation in the engine, for this we touch the upper radiator hose and the lower one, if one is colder than the other, we must check the thermostat and the coolant pump as they may be damaged.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thankyou for your help