sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Trying to use navigation system but all that comes up is

Trying to use navigation system but all that comes up is please insert original data system
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2009 on a 59 plate so I belive I a mk1
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I am fixing myself I have looked on you tube for advice
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Help with my navigation system

Dear customer this kind of problem occurs when the navigation system has not been updated for a long time or when the SD card or CD the navigation system is defective if you have not updated the navigation system for a long time this is the first step

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

How do I up date the navigation system

Dear customer, according to the model of the equipment it can be by SD card or by CD, but the workshops that work with sound equipment installation, GPS navigation systems etc. sell these updates at a very good price and do the procedures themselves, it seems to me that this is the best option.