Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

My car is complaint please help. Me, 2007 modelpegueot 106,

Customer Question

My car is complaint please help. Me
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2007 modelpegueot 106
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don't know fixing I need mechanic I think is Starting motor complaint
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Battary is good
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think only starting motor complaint Some time have same complaints
Category: Car
Expert:  Kevin replied 11 days ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please help me
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My location postcode Eh41Lw
Expert:  Kevin replied 11 days ago.

Hi, I hope you are well, I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble and I totally understand how frustrating this can be. Can you tell me exactly what's happening?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please come
Expert:  Kevin replied 11 days ago.

Unfortunately this is an advice service, we don't offer call out service

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I think this is starting motor complaint some time car not working that time i push the car then car will start now i am alone
Expert:  Kevin replied 11 days ago.

ok if you are push-starting the car and it's running this is very likely to be the starter motor that's the cause. Do you have a breakdown cover?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i need check coolant water
Expert:  Kevin replied 11 days ago.

ok if you need to check the coolant ensure you do this when the engine is cold, on the side of the bottle will be a maximum and minimum line and the level needs to be between these

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I need one mecanic that is possible?
Expert:  Kevin replied 11 days ago.

we don't do call-outs your best bet is to call a breakdown company here's a contact number for the AA 0800 88 77 66

Expert:  Kevin replied 10 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!