Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

Ive just sent some details, but incomplete. Im thinking of

hi, ive just sent some details, but incomplete. Im thinking of buying a 61 plate vw polo match 1.2 tdi 75ps 5 speed manual 5 door. Ive had a drive and its ok, pulls slightly to the left. the bodywork is in very good condition. The last mot (nov 2020) has the following advisorys
Nearside Front Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement rear wishbone bush (5.3.4 (a) (i))
Offside Front Suspension arm pin or bush worn but not resulting in excessive movement rear wishbone bush (5.3.4 (a) (i))
Front Exhaust has a minor leak of exhaust gases flexi joint (6.1.2 (a))
is this expensive to replace/repair (by a garage).

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi it Richard brown

Hi, Richard, I hope you are well. I totally understand how stressful the minefield of buying a vehicle can be. Can I take the reg number and il work out some prices to rectify these issues

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi Kevin would prefer an email/ message as I have very poor hearin
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Reg is ck61ekj

Thanks it will take me a few minutes to look up so prices for you , il be back shortly

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

ok so the arms will cost around £100 per side to replace for parts and labour plus a tracking after so total around £250 plus vat to rectify the bushes being wor and this would straighten up the steering also. The front exhaust Flexi pipe is part of the catalyst so this is where it gets expensive a pattern part from an aftermarket supplier would run around £600 but the genuine part is £1400 from VW so this would be a very expensive repair

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks Kevin that’s really good info and will help me decide. What a great service!

You are very welcome, I'm glad I've been able to assist you today. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!