EvanderC
EvanderC,
Experience:  Expert
112839393

On the dashboard a spanner light flashing and gear number

On the dashboard a spanner light flashing and gear number too had full service Monday still coming on after I have done about 10 miles
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: every thing on dashboard normal where would I find fuses
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: Seat ALTEA automatic 2011
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: not touch car as not know anything about engine
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: it started last week car running fine and even better after service

Hi, I would suggest taking your vehicle to a VAG specialist and getting a VAG-COM diagnostic computer plugged in to see what is causing the problem and to clear any service intervals or faults that may have been rectified.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I am driving to Cardiff from Aylesbury Friday unable to visit anyone till I come back Monday will it be ok to drive that far

I hope you were happy with the assistance and answers I gave you today, if you have any further questions please let me know. I would also appreciate if you could kindly leave me feedback. Thank you.