Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

Didn't pass mot need immediate fix, cu11hca, i am not fixing

Customer Question

didn't pass mot need immediate fix
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: cu11hca
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i am not fixing it my self. i have not tried anything. i am not a mechanic
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i can type the faults if you need it
Category: Car
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 days ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
marianna
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
i am not interested in a phone call as I am not willing to fix my car by my self. I need to know what could it have been and where to find immediate service in a reasonable price
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
do you need me to sent the report? or you can see it online?
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 days ago.
Hi Marianna I hope you are well. I’m sorry To hear that your car has failed its vehicle MOT can you send me a copy of the report please?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (36QZ7VZ)
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 days ago.
Ok the first step here is to find out why the esp warning is active . It will need to be connected to a diagnostic scan tool to see what’s causing the warning
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am aware of that. Do you know any garague in bath that could do it today?
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 days ago.
I don’t your best option is to use this lookup to find a tried and tested garagehttps://www.approvedgarages.co.uk
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
thank you
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 days ago.
Your very welcome. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
no i m good thank you
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 days ago.
No problem. Have a great day!