Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

I have recently heard a whizzing sound that is cyclical from

Customer Question

I have recently heard a whizzing sound that is cyclical from the front of the car when the window is open. My car has since rolled back ( difficulty put the car to park mode from drive) and today and crashed into a lorry whilst I was trying to change lanes. The car has been feeling wobbly whilst I drive. Is this all related?
Category: Car
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 8 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they know the make, model, year of your vehicle, engine type and size, fuel type and registration plate number.
Please provide the information above to help Experts find a solution quicker.
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
thanks, ***** ***** hybrid 2018
Expert:  Robert replied 8 days ago.

Hello im Rob. A UK Certified Motor Technician assisting you today..

How do you feeling wobbly..you mean the steering felt vague or loose..or the front end?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks. The xar seems to bob up and down for any little hump and difficult keep a straight line
Expert:  Robert replied 8 days ago.

Ok..sounds more like a suspension issue..has the car been inspected or accessed by your insurance/technician to determine if the incident was factor in the vehicles handling issue? when was its MOT?

Expert:  Robert replied 7 days ago.

Ok..sounds more like a suspension issue..you likely need to get the the car been inspected or accessed by your insurance/technician to determine if the incident was factor in the vehicles handling issue..