sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a new Ford Tourneo Custom with around 1800 miles on

I have a new Ford Tourneo Custom with around 1800 miles on the clock. The ad blue warning light illuminated so I have filled the tank but the dashboard message says ad blue system malfunction 459 miles before no restart. Tomorrow I expect to be doing 500 miles from an 0500 start so am somewhat concerned.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: Hello Pearl. No, but I would not know where to start.
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: Ford Tourneo Custom Titanium, 2021 - I have had it for three weeks.
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just filled the ad blue tank.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No, I think that is everything

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you for your attention.

Dear customer, given that you have a valid warranty, the most appropriate thing to do is to restore the route in an agency from a diagnostic equipment, generally this work can be done in any workshop, but in your case, in order not to compromise the warranty, I recommend you to go to an official agency, it is something very simple and it takes only a few minutes.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I prefer to receive written answers because my hearing impairment makes telephone calls difficult

Is there anything else I can help you with?

No problem dear customer, this is a problem that can be solved perfectly well in writing.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you for the advice, but my journey begins at 0500 tomorrow when all the suitable garages are closed. Do you think it is safe for me to embark on my journey?

Dear customer, as long as you drive within the indicated range there is no problem, but if you exceed this range, the vehicle will probably not start for protection.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you. I will drive with fingers crossed.

Dear customer, I hope you reach your destination before the journey is completed, best of luck.