sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Ive been having ongoing issues with Audi A3, decided I need

Hi , ive been having ongoing issues with Audi A3 , decided I need to try sell it now but gonna seek legal help...in the meantime my current issue is now I have steering wheel warning light and skidding warning light on the dash board, this only appeared after I got the back wiper motor fitted and window regulator on drivers side sorted, never appeared before this . question is why has the 2 warning lights appeared and is it a risk to drive around locally until I get it looked at?

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi Jose

Dear customer, I am sorry that you are experiencing these problems, I would like to know if you are experiencing any apparent faults? Like any driving problems?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
no driving problems yet, I havent driven in few days but today I just thought check the window and wiper i got repaired other day and when I turned ignition I noticed a beeping sound and the sterring wheel warning light and skid warning light...I didnt drive off but will test over the weekend
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
just concerned with the warning lights whether safe to drive I cant get to a garage until next week
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
but I may call my breakdown cover to come out

You can drive as long as you do not feel any apparent faults or driving problems, such as loss of power, driving vibrations, etc.

Do not worry about the call, it is a service that the system offers automatically, it is not necessary in your query we can continue through this chat.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
doesnt the steering wheel warning and skidding warning highlight a major fault in the system?

They are from the stability system, it is likely to be a simple misconfiguration, I don't know how the work was done, but it is likely that something caused error codes to be generated and you simply have to reset them.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
OK ill contact the garage that did my back wiper and window regulator on the drivers side
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks for the help

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks and goodbye

goodbye