sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Is it possible to speak with sabstian who i spoke with other

Customer Question

is it possible to speak with sabstian who i spoke with other day
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: dodge nitro 2008
JA: Are you fixing your Nitro yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: everything sabastian said that i needed to change the blower resister and its not made a differance still not getting hot air just lukewarm air and only if i have the fan on number 1
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked the hoses for leaks?
Customer: checked everything its not coolent or the pump or the blower as theyer all good
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no my friend
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, I see that you replaced the resistor and the problem persists and this worries me because it makes me think that the problem may be coming from the air conditioning unit.

It could also be related to the engine thermostat as it works directly with the heating system but the air still coming out at one speed means that it is not receiving the signal to blow stronger air and this means that the unit may have problems.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.