sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My Mercedes LED headlights no longer come on when I locked

My Mercedes LED headlights no longer come on when I locked or unlocked the car and it was working fine before.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, could you please tell me the model and year of your vehicle?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
C class 350e and 2017

Dear customer this type of problems in these models are usually due to configuration problems is very common that over time can generate such problems only to apply establishments through the diagnostic equipment and the problem will be corrected you do not have to go to an agency any external workshop can help you with this, this is provided that the lights are working properly except with the unlocking of the vehicle.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Yeah the car is working fine , just this issue suddenly happened. So there’s nothing I can do manually?

Dear customer if your model is older you could try to do a reset from the battery but for this model I do not recommend it as it can be dangerous because it can disconnect other electrical systems or even cause damage.

In this type of model, it is ideal to use the Mercedes software.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok I’ll go that thanks

Is there anything else I can help you with, dear customer? Kind regards.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.