sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Can l install Jaguar S type' s boot key lock onto a Jaguar

Can l install Jaguar S type' s boot key lock onto a Jaguar Xtype 2006 car, so that it can be manually locked and unlocked
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?
Customer: 110000
JA: Are you fixing your F-Type yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Jaguar X type
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Can l install Jaguar S type' s boot key lock onto a Jaguar Xtype 2006 car, so that it can be manually locked and unlocked

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, yes, an automotive locksmith can install a key lock and deactivate the central locking system for the luggage compartment so that it can be operated with the key only.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have a Jaguar X Type 2.2 diesel saloon. The boot didn't open with the keyfoob so l had to drill a whole behind the number plate and now l can open the boot manually using a screw driver to flick the boot lock open
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I know that the Jaguar S type has manual lock and l can see they seen it on ebay. My question is if l want to install this, would it fit into the Jaguar X Type so that l can use manual lock unlock?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have a Jaguar X Type 2.2 diesel saloon. The boot didn't open with the keyfoob so l had to drill a whole behind the number plate and now l can open the boot manually using a screw driver to flick the boot lock openI know that the Jaguar S type has manual lock and l can see they sell it on ebay. My question is if l want to install this, would it fit into the Jaguar X Type so that l can use manual lock unlock?

Dear customer if it can be installed even your jaguar model can be fitted with a locking system there is no problem.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.