sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Mercedes e220 estate 2010. message vehicle rising please

Customer Question

Mercedes e220 estate 2010 . message vehicle rising please wait Malfuction. Suspension not coming up. MB11 icarsofttool not diagnosing
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: yes
JA: What is the model of your '10 Mercedes?
Customer: mercedes e220 cdi estate
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: disconnected battery for hours and connected mb11 icarsoft tool but not diagnosing a problem..
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: suspension down and not rising
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, can you tell me a little bit about how this happened?

I would like to know if it happened suddenly or if it was after some work was done on the vehicle.

I would also like to know if you have replaced any part of the suspension system.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Message vehicle rising has come up before and it did rise the vehicle it ok. I disconnected the battery terminals for a few hours and tried again. No luck but now car dropped more.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No recent work done
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
any suggestions ?

Dear customer, I am sorry that you are experiencing this, apparently you have problems in the suspension system, it may be that the compressor is not working properly and the suspension is lowering on its own.

It could also be a leak in one of the bags but normally this causes only one side of the vehicle to drop.

when all sides of the vehicle drop equally it indicates a problem with the suspension compressor.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
why doesn't this show on the diagnostic tool ?

There are many reasons, maybe they are not diagnosing correctly, maybe the software is not entering the suspension system, maybe the diagnostic equipment is out of date etc....

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok thanks

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.