sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My 2006 Cube has been hit whilst parked. The back Axle is

Customer Question

My 2006 Cube has been hit whilst parked. The back Axle is bent, is it the same as a Micra you’re advice please
JA: What year is your Micra?
Customer: Cube 2006
JA: Are you fixing your Micra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no only tidy up for and bits
Category: Car
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 9 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, I am sorry to hear that you have been through this incident, can you send me a picture to see the damage?

Also, how can I help you better?

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 days ago.

Dear customer the axles are different you must install the right axles for your Cube, as for the bumps you may have suffered from the rear, a body shop can help you with this, repair costs may vary according to the damage.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.