sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a blanc screen on my Mygig rew, radio and

I have a blanc screen on my Mygig rew, radio and entertainement system works for the passenger but the main console creen stay blanc. Any idea of the cause so I can repair? Thanks.
JA: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?
Customer: Came with the car 2010 called Mygig Rew
JA: What is the model of your '10 Chrysler?
Customer: Grand voyager.
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Voyager yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. I disconnected the battery for 1 hour problem remains
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No. Just happened on a return trip. When realised the rear camera wasn't displaying.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hello Jose. I need to collect my kids so will be back in 30 minutes.

Dear customer I am sorry you are going through this, can you send me a picture of the screen to see what is happening?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I want to fix it myself so I wNt to know what are the typical cause for this fault.

The most common is the integrated video, which is not emitting a signal.

But it can also be the screen pixels that are burnt out.

There may be the possibility that it is just a problem with the rear connections of the equipment, but in the vast majority of cases the problems are purely with the screen, which needs to be replaced.

The problem is that this screen is not available on its own, it must be obtained from a second hand computer or a complete computer must be purchased.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hello I am back
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (S3G5MM2)
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The screen is completely back when engine is off, then I turn the engine on and the screen is gey / White. If I switch off the radio the screen is black.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can you email me the possible cause. Thanks.

Dear customer, to be honest it is very likely that you will have to replace the complete equipment but it is good that before you consider this you check the connections of the equipment.

In any case it is possible that the equipment fixes itself, because many times the integrated video units stop emitting the signal correctly momentarily but with time the signal comes back and corrects itself.

These video integrated units are a headache sometimes.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
you don't think the problem could be with a faulty drive. How can I test the lid display. I read removing the hard drive q
Can help diagnosing is this true?

Dear customer, what happens is that when this kind of damage occurs, it is always recommended to replace the whole equipment because these electronic boards are not easily repairable and even the repair can cost more than the equipment itself.